Slider

LOCAL BUSINESS WEBSITE DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES

TAKE A LOOK HOW WE ARE GOING TO HELP YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS

Hi , and welcome to our website, we provide web design and website management services for local business. If you have a business or just getting started you are in the right place. 

In the next 2 minutes I will show you how you can skyrocket your business by getting presented it online in the right way ! We have a professional team of designers, programmers, SEO specialists, marketing specialists, writers, ready to help you to present your business online.

Every  day thousands of potential customers searching online for products or services on big search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo.

Let’s take a look on one example: I want to take self-defense classes and want to see who can provide that service in Natick, MA or closest cities. So, I am searching  “self-defense classes Natick MA” in Google.

Google will bring thousands of webpages related that search term. The statistic shows that 90% of pupils looking only first page of search result. But on first page of search result can be only 10 websites (or webpages).  If your website is on 2-d page of search result chances to get found is 10%, on 3-rd page of result it can be 1% or less and so on...

Let’s get in details of this example: I am recording this video on May 2016 and Google search found 34,700 results related of search term “self-defense classes Natick MA”. On first page of search result first 3 results are from Google map,  than it brought 10 related websites , next 3 results are advertising.  That is means some businesses paying for that search term to show up on search result.

The price which advertisers paying for that search term about $3 per click. That is means if someone clicks on your add you will pay $3, if you get just 10 clicks per day you will pay $30 per day or $900 per month or $10800 per year.

Let’s continue in details and see first page result for “self-defense classes Natick MA” search term. As I said first 3 is from Google map and one of that 3 is our customer. That is “Gung-Ho self-defense classes” .

Let’s take a look further: Next coming 10 related websites where we can see that the domain “self-defensecombat.com” on the first result and that is the same customer, to make sure just look at the phone numbers or website links.

So as you can see this business presented even 2 times on the google first page result which will multiply chances to get found by customers.

You can ask what about closest cities?  Ok, the closest big city from Natick is Framingham. Let’s see the Google search result if we change Natick to Framingham.

The search result from Google map remains the same, “Gung-Ho self-defense classes” is on the first position. And the domain name “self-defensecombat.com” is 5-th on the first page of google for search term “self-defense classes Framingham MA” and last 3 results on first page are advertisers who paying at least $3 per click to show up. So get web design and website management services for local business and save money on advertising !

local business website design and management services

As you see you can save hundreds, even thousands of dollars per month just choosing our service ! So, if you are serious about your business harry up, because the places are limited, we never take more than 2 businesses from  the 1 city in the same niche. If you don’t have a website don’t worry we’ll create it! Choose a plan which is right for you and GET STARTED TODAY !

Get Managed Website Now

WHAT BENEFITS YOU'LL GET FROM OUR SERVICE ?

1. MOBILE FRIENDLY WEBSITE 

Your website will fit and operate perfectly on any device. The brand-new mobile phone or tablet comes out every few months, and statistics show increasingly more users viewing websites from these devices.

2. OPTIMIZED FOR SEARCH ENGINES

Your website is created search engine optimization in mind. It will rank well and bring you organic search traffic. Of course the seo is ongoing process and search engines realizing new updates time to time, but remember that we are your back !

3. OPTIMIZED TO CONVERT WELL

Our goal is to help you get maximum profit from your website. So it is CAREFULLY designed to convert well .

4. SECURITY AND DAILY BACKUP 

24 hours a day we'll monitor to make sure your website is online and works smoothly and if any problem we'll fix it quickly.

5. JUST FOCUS ON YOUR BUSINESS

Relax And Think Only About Your Business. We'll handle all your website needs. If you need something to change, add or remove, just let us know and we'll do it quickly.

website-management-service-transparent

 

ALL YOU NEED FOR YOUR WEBSITE

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTY

NO CONTRACT, NO HIDDEN FEES

Get Managed Website Now

Website Analitics Client Requirements Keyword Reaserch Content Writing Website Optimization Seo Submission Link Building Reporting Web Design Service

We create great design !

DON'T HAVE A BUDGET FOR WEBSITE ?

GET MANAGED BUSINESS PAGE FOR SMALL MONTHLY FEE !

Get Found Online Just For $37/month. Look at Business Page example.

Get Managed Website Now